The Financial Resources Department provides quality financial management support to the planning, management and delivery of first-class health services in order to attain optimum return for the Cree population.
Administration and Budget
- Plan, operate and monitor a budget based on the SRP, in collaboration with all the managers
- Work closely with the internal auditor and external auditor to improve our processes and controls
- Identify the CNIHB needs of the population and provide a communication strategy in regards to the delivery of services.
- Ensure implementation of CNIHB policies and procedures
- Responsible for the invoice entry and payment to the suppliers
- Makes sure the payments are processed on time
- Responsible for processing and verifying the payroll
- Responsible for T4 and salary deduction report
- Processes orders received throughout the organization
- Implements and control the purchasing policy and policy no 5 regarding the delegation of authority
- Provides training on the Virtuo system