The Annual Nurses’ Training is a five-day training addressed to all the nurses in the organization in order to enhance their clinical competencies and ensure a standardization of clinical practice. It also opens the occasion to the nurses to connect with the other care service providers in other communities across the territory.
The next Annual Nurses’ Training is set as follows:
First week from September 25 to September 29,2023 and the Second week from October 2 to October 6, 2023.
Having the activities repeated for a second week gives the opportunity to a larger number of nurses to be present and ensure a continuity of service on the territory.
DoubleTree by Hilton Pointe Claire Montreal Airport West
6700 Trans-Canada Hwy, Pointe-Claire, Quebec H9R 1C2
- ENA is closed. Registration is also closed.
- You will be receiving your own personal schedule with the trainings you registered to prior to your training week by email.
- Details will be updated and modified on this site. It includes contact information of the main coordinators of the event on site.
- The website information and QR code will also appear on the personal schedules of each nurse
- A physical copy of your personal schedule will also be given to each nurse upon arrival at the hotel :
- Double Tree Hotel 6700 Trans-Canada Hwy, Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 5L4
- On the Sundays prior to start if the training, a DPSQA H representative and HRD representative will be on site at the hotel to welcome and greet you from 3 pm to 8 pm.
- They will provide you with a name tag (to be worn during the entirety of the training), and a printed schedule.
- They will be there to help with any difficulty in checking in, or to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding your training.
- For those whose who are checking out on Friday during the training, the check-out time is 1 pm, allowing you to check out during lunch, and there will be a room designated to store your luggage and personal belonging for the remainder of that day.
- DSQ key: Please fill out the following electronic form regarding DSQ key. If you are missing one, you will be contacted and one will be given to you during the annual training https://forms.office.com/r/QUKZsjtqjP
- For any questions regarding the DSQ Keys, contact Stefanny Bleau or Karine Lamothe
- We are collecting photos of fabulous nurses working in the field or of you with your colleagues in your off hours to share on a screen during the annual training, please upload your photos in this digital form through your ssss.gouv.qc.ca account: https://forms.office.com/r/vWgVMbA77T
- Previous memos regarding the annual training are found on Alfresco, in the DPSQA H site under Nursing Memos.
If you have questions about meeting logistics, please contact:
DPSQA Health - Nursing Direction
- training content and related aspects
Human Resource Development team
- your transport, lodging, TA and TEs