Considering the current situation, the Chisasibi Regional Hospital has implemented new measures effective immediately to ensure the safety of community members, our patients and employees. Visits are restricted at the hospital and Elders' Home. People are asked to call before going, for further instructions.
Measures at Regional Hospital
- Visit the Regional Hospital for emergencies only.
- You will be pre-triaged, and then a nurse will evaluate you and recommend if you should come to the hospital.
- Maximum of 1 visitor at a time for patients/residents, with a maximum of 2 per day.
- A person can visit the same patient/resident twice in a day.
- We will inform you of any changes to this measure.
Measures at Elders' Home
- Maximum of 1 visitor at a time, with a maximum of 2 per day.
- A person can visit the same resident twice in a day.
- We will inform you of any changes.
- Children are not allowed to visit the Elders’ Home until further notice.
FaceTime/phone calls can be organized between families and their loved ones.
- Visitors must present their vaccination passport (electronic or paper format) and pass the pre-triage process in order to visit their loved ones.
- Getting your 3rd dose (booster) is highly recommended before visiting.