The Cree Nation of Chisasibi (CNC) announced on Tuesday, January 19, that the community will return to Phase 1--the highest alert level of the reconfinement plan--effective immediately.
The Cree Nation of Chisasibi (CNC) announced on Tuesday, January 19, that the community will return to Phase 1 of the reconfinement plan effective immediately.
This change affects Cree Health Board services at the Hospital, CMC, Vaccination Clinic and the Elders’ Home at the Banquet Hall.
- Visit the Emergency for emergencies only; please call before coming to the Hospital. A nurse will evaluate you and recommend if you need to come at the Hospital.
- No visitors are allowed until further notice.
- The Pharmacy will resume its home delivery service, please do not come to the Hospital to pick up medication. Instead, call 819-855-9003 to arrange a delivery.
- Dentistry services are limited to emergencies only
- No walk-ins; Please call before your visit: 819-855-9029 and your call will be directed to the appropriate department.
- Essential in-person appointments will continue.
- Consultations that can be done by phone or zoom will be prioritized.
- The COVID vaccination clinic will continue to operate.
- We invite you to come and get your Moderna vaccine between 9 am and 9 pm.
- Please continue to follow all precautionary measures even after you are vaccinated.
- No visitors are allowed at the Elders’ Home until further notice. We will inform you about any changes.
- Families can contact the following number for more information: 1-873-365-0205.
- FaceTime/phone calls can be organized between the families and their loved ones.
The Wiichiwaauwin Helpline is a 24/7 telephone service for mental health and social support, with counselling available in the Cree language. Call 1-833-632-4357.
Covid Infoline for Eeyou Istchee: 1-866-855-2811
For more information: