The McGill University Health Centre (MUHC) Patients' Committee is composed of individuals or their loved ones who are receiving or have received care at any of our hospitals. We are elected to represent all patients, including patients from Eeyou Istchee who receive treatment at MUHC hospital sites in Montreal.
Did you know?
You have the right to:
- Receive care in a welcoming and safe place
- Be treated with respect and with dignity
- Have privacy when receiving personal care
- Have access to your personal medical file
- Know about the condition of your health
- Participate in decisions about your health care, well-being, and end of life
What does the Patients' Committee do?
- Listens to you
- Gives you information
- Represents you on hospital committees, including the Board of Directors of the MUHC
- Supports spiritual beliefs and practices that preserve your health and wellbeing.
The Patients' Committee helps you
- Use the MUHC hospitals, clinics and services
- Submit a complaint or a suggestion
For more info
The Patients’ Committee of the McGill University Health Centre
The McGill University Health Centre (MUHC) Patients’ Committee is composed of individuals or their loved ones who are receiving or have received care at any of our hospitals in Montreal. We are elected to represent all patients.
Site Glen, D04.7514
1001, boul. Décarie
Montreal QC H4A 3J1
Because our clients are at the heart of the CBHSSJB’s mission, we value and respect your privacy. Therefore, the CBHSSJB considers the recognition of the following rights to be essential.