COVID-19 pandemic continues to pose a threat to the population of Eeyou Istchee.
TWO 3-DAY TRAINING SESSIONS WILL TAKE PLACE
How long will it last? 3 days
Where? In your community
Call your local CTA representative for more information.
- First-aid care in the bush
- Emergency preparedness in the bush
- How to react and act in an emergency event
- Use of the Bush Kit
- Communication with the Community Miyupimaatisiiun Centre
What does a Bush Kit Representative do?
- Takes care of the Bush Kit
- Communicates with the nurse at the CMC
- Gives medication, first-aid care and follow-up
- Recognizes common problems and emergency situations
- Acts as a resource person for health problems of people in the camp
- Puts in place strategies at camp to prevent illness or injury
- Follows prescribed treatments correctly to give safe and proper care to the sick or injured person
August 12, 2021