We are currently looking for applicants for the CMC Ouje-Bougoumou.
RECALL LIST POSSIBILITIES
• Administrative officer class 2 and 3
• Medical secretary
• Administrative technician
• Attendant in northern institution
• Dental technical assistant
• Housekeeping attendant
• Rehabilitation assistant
• Education instructor
• Community health representative
• Community worker
Adm. Officer cl 3: $20.20 to $21.55
Medical secretary: $20.76 to $23.22
Adm. Technician: $22.23 to $29.05
Attendant in northern institution: $20.55 to $22.35
Dental technical assistant: $20.20 to $21.55
Housekeeping attendant: $19.69
Rehabilitation assistant: $20.98 to $24.22
Education instructor: $20.76 to $23.22
CHR: $20.98 to $24.22
Community worker: $23.12 to $33.61
• High School Diploma for all
• Collegial degree in administration or appropriate discipline for the administrative technician job title
• Collegial degree in social work technique or appropriate discipline for the community worker job title
• One (1) year of relevant experience;
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
• Team work abilities;
• Autonomous, flexible and punctual;
• Practical, proactive and attentive to detail;
• Excellent communication skills.
• Fluent in English for all
• Also fluent in Cree for the Attendant in northern institution;
• Fluency in Cree and French is an asset for the remaining.
Other ways to apply
Please forward your resume to:
Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay
With your application, please make sure to specify the posting number and the job title.
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
Life in Eeyou Istchee
We are the Cree of Eeyou Istchee. We call ourselves Eeyou and Eenou. Our name means simply “the people”. Clients of the CBHSSJB include the almost 18,000 people residing in the nine Cree communities and scattered throughout the territory at hunting camps, mine sites, hydro-electric installations and logging camps.
The best way to experience the Cree way of life is by participating in community and cultural activities. Most communities have an ice rink, fitness centre and a gymnasium. Several communities, including Chisasibi, have indoor pools. Ask the Community Health Representative or Community Organizer at the clinic about opportunities to participate in Cree cultural activities such as walking out ceremonies. The region offers some of the world’s best fishing, canoeing, hiking and snowmobiling.