Do you want to explore new opportunities?
Do you want to pursue your career in a new environment?
Reporting to the head pharmacist, the pharmacist will primarily be responsible for providing pharmaceutical care to patients in Cree communities.
• University Bachelor's degree in pharmacy or Pharm. D degree;
• Graduate degree, Master's in hospital pharmacy is a major asset;
• Member in good standing of the Ordre des pharmaciens du Québec;
• At least two years of experience in clinical pharmacy in the last 5 years
LANGUE ET AUTRES INFORMATIONS:
• Fluent in English
• Fluency in Cree or French is an asset.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES :
• Ability of leadership, know-how and excellent interpersonal skills within his work team;
• Ability of the organization and a great autonomy in the pharmaceutical field;
• Having interpersonal and interprofessional communication skills.
Other ways to apply
Please forward your resume to:
Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay
With your application, please make sure to specify the posting number and the job title.
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA.
Life in Eeyou Istchee
We are the Cree of Eeyou Istchee. We call ourselves Eeyou and Eenou. Our name means simply “the people”. Clients of the CBHSSJB include the almost 18,000 people residing in the nine Cree communities and scattered throughout the territory at hunting camps, mine sites, hydro-electric installations and logging camps.
The best way to experience the Cree way of life is by participating in community and cultural activities. Most communities have an ice rink, fitness centre and a gymnasium. Several communities, including Chisasibi, have indoor pools. Ask the Community Health Representative or Community Organizer at the clinic about opportunities to participate in Cree cultural activities such as walking out ceremonies. The region offers some of the world’s best fishing, canoeing, hiking and snowmobiling.