Come for the adventure. Stay for the people.
The CBHSSJB offers fantastic working conditions to occupational therapists who are open to the challenges of the north. You must be dynamic, self-sufficient, team-spirited and open to the Cree culture and reality. Our ideal candidate will embrace the northern culture and natural environment, including our beautiful, snowy and cold winters!
- Work with a varied clientele from 0 to 100 years old;
- Work in physical health (loss of autonomy, diabetes, musculoskeletal disorder, etc) and mental health (cognitive disorders, psychiatry, developmental delay, etc.);
- Ensure coverage of home care services;
- Participate in the development of various projects: awareness, prevention, group and community activities;
- Collaborate with other organizations in the community (swimming pool, airport, fitness, band council, etc.).
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Hold a Master degree in Occupational Therapy;
- Must be a member of the Ordre professionel des ergothérapeutes du Québec;
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience;
- Work experience in interdisciplinary team;
- Participation in education or training activities in rehabilitation.